Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Votes are IN!


I just wanted to give all of you a huge thank you for all your support over the past few weeks. I know it sounds cliche, but it truly was an honor just to be nominated. I have no idea where I stand (they quit showing the standings a week ago), but I do know one thing..... I have met so many really awesome people because of the bloggy-blog world. People who have prayed for me and my family. People who have challenged me in my faith. People who have made me laugh and made me cry. What a wonderful community there is to be found out here in the internets!

I am growing and learning more about myself, my children, my friends, my God, and all of you. If you are new here, I would love to know who you are....

what do you enjoy reading about? who are your favorite bloggers? how can we pray for you? what can I do to make my little piece of the internet better?

Feel free to leave a comment (even if it is an anonymous one)....let me know what you get out of the internets that is good!

0 kind words: