Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life Changing....

....that's the best way to describe these past few weeks. I am in a place of freedom like I have never known, and I'm so excited about what God has in store for me and my family.

Chris Goins, our pastor at a2, wrapped up a series today that has been nothing short of incredible. The messages he has shared have spoken to my heart, driven me to deep evaluation, and challenged me to change. I have been poured out, broken to pieces, and filled back up to the brim (to overflowing actually).

There is a peace in my soul and I feel covered in grace.....especially after today's message.

And I would love to share with you the messages he has shared. I pray that each and every one of my readers has a home church that fills them up, and I am not in any way trying to steal you from your church (or denomination or whatever). This post is meant to only strengthen your faith and to give you extra fuel to fan the flames of your faith journey. I know that I get great insight from messages from pastors and teachers all over the world, and I feel a responsibility....an actual call..... to share a link to these messages I have heard this great summer.

That said....

if you are in search of a loving church home. A life changing, real, powerful, spirit filled church home in Birmingham....I would love to see you at a2 this Sunday. We're starting a new series that is sure to strike a chord ('specially if you live here in Birmingham). I've gotten a little inside scoop, and well....it's going to be amazing.

If you're not quite ready to make that jump, or if you live a million miles away....well, you're in luck (that is, if I believed in luck). All of a2's messages are available on iTunes for free!

Download, listen, absorb. Open yourself to freedom, and vulnerability, and the joy that comes from Jesus.




And, if you feel like it.....let me know what you think. I just couldn't not share it with you. The entire series is a message worth hearing, from a pastor who brings it and a God who is greater than anything imaginable!

0 kind words: