Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fluffernutter Sandwiches and Mr. Pig


Thanks to my sweet friend, Krista, Lucy has been introduced to some fun new treats this week! Krista came down from Alabama armed with plenty of Mr. Pibb (which Lucy affectionately calls Mr. Pig), marshmallow fluff, and peanut butter. Well, you can imagine that Lucy my child with the insatiable sweet tooth was immediately taken with these sugary delights!


But what's even sweeter? Watching them together. Krista is so amazingly gifted when it comes to engaging with children (and thankfully she uses this passion working as a first grade teacher and in children's ministry at church). I am so blessed to have her as my friend....

Even if she does enjoy raising my child's blood sugar on a regular basis! Thank you, friend!





Click on that cute little button up there to head over to Angie's blog.
Sometimes a picture tells such a story....that's what Wordful Wednesday
is all about. I'd love to see what you have to say!
Have a great day, y'all!

4 kind words:

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, what a sweet tribute!

Sheila said...

Happy ww! My kids would be in heaven w/a treat like that lol!

C H R I S T I said...

Okay I have several references to this fluffernutter sandwiches! What is this phenomenon?

amorris1967 said...

I used to put fluff on graham crackers, toast it just a little then add a layer of hershey chocolate bar...it's like an open face s'more! YUM!