Friday, August 1, 2008

Confessions Of A CF Husband: CFHusband Goes Bald


Confessions Of A CF Husband: CFHusband Goes Bald


Please check out this link!  I keep up with this awesome family, and would love for you to check it out, too!  The Lawrensons are amazing people, and I have learned so much from them since finding Nate's blog a few months ago.   I ask you to prayerfully consider donating to this great cause to aid in the fight against Leukemia and Lymphoma!  

Nate's wife, Tricia, has Cystic Fibrosis.  She was blessed to have a beautiful baby girl this year followed just a couple months later by a double lung transplant.  She has recently been diagnosed with a form of cancer that can occur after lung transplants.  She is going through chemo now to fight it.  As for the CF, well, there is no cure for it either....yet!  Nate is always looking for support for that cause, too.  I have prayed for a cure for many years.  I know a sweet angel in heaven who lost her battle to Cystic Fibrosis when we were in the 8th grade.  Jennifer Byrd was a precious friend and she taught me so much about life and faith.  I urge you to support the fight against CF and Cancer!

2 kind words:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Val said...

I have kept up with this same family- incredible story. And I hate to say this, but I haven't thought about Jennifer Byrd in a long time- I remembered her completely!! She was so, so very sweet and I'm not sure if I knew that she died of CF. We had a friend of the family (from Hokes Bluff) that also died with it in her late teens. I don't think we realize how many people it truly affects. Thanks for the post!