Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 Months Old and Happily Healing!



Greer's 4th laser treatment was a week ago today, and it was a really great one!  I mentioned before that I was a little worried that we didn't see as much bruising this time, but unbelievably, she has already had some amazing fading.  Thanks to my good friend Maria, I'm going to try not to get too hung up on the bruising from now on.  In our experience (2 times now), lack of great bruising does not mean lack of fading.  Thanks be to God for such wonderful results!

Her next treatment is scheduled for September 23.  We'll pray for just as nice of an experience.  We are getting closer and closer to maintenance with each treatment.....man, that will be a nice day!!!
As for my sweet 7 month old, well, she is doing some amazing things these days.  She has 2 little baby teeth, is trying to crawl (she is sooooo close), and she is clapping at any and everything she sees.  She is absolutely the most happy baby on Earth.....
She loves her sister and brother, loves to jump in her Johnny Jump Up, and is eating me out of house and home.  She is loving everything I feed her.  Some new things on the list:
black eyed peas, toast, chicken, yogurt, graham crackers, pineapple, and whole blueberries.  
She loves eating and playing and of course...sleeping!
We spend lots of time with our good buddy Ben (seen here in a blur)!  His mommy Angela is one of my best friends, and we are so blessed to be raising our kiddos together (Ben's big sister Maddie is one of Lucy's best buds!).  Greer and Ben played together today, and I tried to get a good picture, but it is near to impossible to get them both in a "still" moment.  
Awww...the joys of babyhood!!!

0 kind words: