Monday, August 4, 2008

Bye, Bye Birthmark!






to see Greer's Birthmark disappear


before your very eyes!


Yay God!!!



If you want to know more about our journey, you can click here to read all of my posts concerning Greer's Port Wine Stain (emotions, prayers, pictures, treatments, information, definitions, stories from the trenches, etc...). Remember that the posts are in reverse order, so scroll all the way to the end to read from the very beginning.

I love meeting new "birthmark buddies" and answering questions. I also love helpful tips, words of encouragement, prayers, and new information. Please feel free to email me and let me know what's on your heart!



megan@holdituptothelight.com



Wanna learn more about Vascular Birthmarks?
Here are some great links...







Birthmark Buddy Blogs







This list is a work in progress. If you run across any great Birthmark related blogs or resources, please pass that info along. I want to learn everything I can to make Greer's life as beautiful as it can possibly be. Will you join me on this journey?

1 kind words:

White Rock Laser Clinic said...

White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, age spots removal,Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.