Thursday, May 22, 2008

If you get a chance....

Sometime before 9 am CST today, please say a little prayer for me.  I am going on the stand to testify for the first time as an expert witness (no, I'm not in trouble....I'm the Nurse Expert.  Are you impressed! :) ). I feel prepared, and pretty confident....but a prayer wouldn't hurt.  

Also, pray that I get back home on time today.  We'll be cutting it kinda close with my testimomy and scheduled departure time.  I was supposed to testify yesterday, but due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to push me till today.  So, I have been waiting in this (lovely) hotel room since Tuesday afternoon (it is really nice).  Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been bad at all.  I have gotten a chance to sit in some silence (a rare occurance at my house), catch up on some sleep (my first 2 solid nights sleep since baby Greer arrived), and I've been wined and dined a bit (can't beat that).  I've also learned a lot and feel like I have entered a new chapter in my career....but I may change my mind about that after I testify!  I'll keep you posted.   
 

0 kind words: