Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home!


Well, I made it!!! Yay!  

I can't tell you how happy I am to be home.  It was quite a stressful morning, but I think it went really well.  This Expert Witness thing isn't a bad gig, but I don't really want to do another trial again anytime soon.  I was lucky to be working with a great group of lawyers, so that made it much easier.  I've gotten quite an education in the past few days, that's for sure.  
My kids were elated to see me.....which is so very wonderful!  I was covered with hugs and kisses for about 5 minutes and then I heard "What did you bring me?" followed by, "Can I go out and play?".  I love my life!
Greer is asleep now (rocking her was bliss), and Lucy is glued to my side.  Apparently we are going out to the "Place where they cook in front of you with that BIG fire!"  in a little bit.  For now I'm gonna cuddle with Lucy and watch Little Bear.  

0 kind words: