Monday, August 31, 2009

Oops, I almost forgot....


....to mention that Greer has a laser treatment scheduled in the morning! Will you please add this to your ever growing "Megan Needs Me to Pray for This and That" list? I would so appreciate it!

Truthfully, I have such a peace about it this time around....it's not even a worry in my heart (good thing, since I have plenty of other hearts (and shoulders) to worry about)! I thought about rescheduling it, but they are so hard to fit in....I knew that it was best just to go ahead with it. So, tomorrow we'll head to the hospital bright and early. Greer will be put to sleep for a few minutes and the good doctor will zap that beauty mark away. We are so amazed at the fading she has had....it truly is a miracle! If you're new here, or you want to catch up on her story, click here (or head over to the sidebar and click on the slideshow to watch her Port Wine Stain Birthmark fade before your very eyes)!



Daddy had a pretty good day today. He is still in the ICU and we are still unsure what the coming days will bring. I haven't had a chance to talk to my mom today....it was busy in labor and delivery and we never could catch each other. My sisters told me that he was up some more and that he enjoyed a visit from his brother, my Uncle Craig. Please know that we covet your prayers and that he is doing pretty well. I will update if I get any breaking news....for now we watch and wait.


I guess that's all for now. I am totally exhausted! I know my mom and sisters have to be, too. I miss them so, and coming back into town to work and see my kids has been good medicine for me, but I am still so torn. I plan to get back up there later in the week after Greer has had a little healing time here at home. I'll update tomorrow with some before and after photos of Greer's treatment. And I would so love some prayers for her little, sweet self....it still breaks my heart to have to put her through these procedures. I just remind myself what a miracle she is.....what a miracle these laser treatments are! It's all gonna be worth it come Prom Night, right? Right!

God Bless You, friends!


3 kind words:

Amy A said...

Love you, girl. You and your whole family are in our prayers!

Jann2U said...

Prayers for your family!

C H R I S T I said...

Hope your appt went well Greer! Praying for you and your family Megan...