Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dear Birmingham....

I promised to keep posting the videos from a2's latest series here on the blog, and I shall not disappoint (or like that awesome billboard just south of B'ham says...."The Devil Will GET Me!"). Check out Chris Goins' blog too....he posts some awesome stuff there. He even makes a cameo in the video posted below....see if you can catch him!


The guys did a great job with this one (did I mention that my sweet hubby, Chris, is filming and creating these videos....with the help of many more talented peeps at a2 Church)! This one is funny and nostalgic for those of us living here in the 'Ham!

***don't forget to scroll down and pause my playlist first!***


This weeks' service was light and fun! A Rockin' time celebrating our youth, children, parents, and educators as we head back to school this week. I have more on that later, but we have a little bit of homework to get to tonight.....

Catch y'all later!

0 kind words: