Friday, August 7, 2009

Flight of ideas...a little perspective on Heaven!

Did you know there are gold roads there? I read once in the Bible that you just think of a place you want to go and you can be there! Cool. You get to stay up till like 10 o'clock. Sometimes I just rest my eyes a little bit and I don't open them till morning. Hey Reeves....don't pee on me tonight. Mmmmkay. Do you get to play baseball in Heaven? I bet they play baseball like all night loooooonnng! Did you know that people like from Japan get to live in houses like we have? Some of them live in shacks and stuff and they will get to live in their own big houses in Heaven. John said that when he gets to Heaven he is going to take the gold stuff from the roads. I heard Heaven is awesome! Do you think we can watch Star Wars in Heaven?....


I'm sitting here in my dark, comfy den as the sound of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" fills the air. Two messy-haired, wild little boys are curled up on a big blow-up mattress at my feet. They just conquered world 6 on Super Mario Brothers and have decided that a little clone action is in order. I listen to their conversations in complete and total amazement....

They know Jesus....and they love him. They can't WAIT to be in Heaven.

Awesome!

2 kind words:

Muthering Heights said...

That is so completely precious!!

Anna said...

LOVE it! what a wonderful thing to witness! that says a LOT about what mama, daddy, and church are instilling in him! praise God for the faith of a child!