Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Retreating...

... so I can


breathe. sleep. cook my kid's favorite meals. meet teachers. clean my nasty house. play catch with Reeves. buy school supplies.

find joy. be free. forget. get out of this funk I've found.

lay myself at the altar.




water my plants. deal with sibling rivalry. pray for my children.

catch up on laundry.

get rid of the ants. buy my sister a birthday present. meet a friend for coffee. paint Lucy's toenails.

go on a date with my husband {even if we just watch a movie in our bedroom after the kids fall asleep}. have an actual conversation with my husband. kiss my husband.

return some phone calls. write some recs. help a few Mamas have babies. read my Bible. play Wii.

burn a candle. burn all of my candles.

help Greer learn how to say her name.


.....and I pray that you'll be here when I return. See you soon, friends!

0 kind words: