Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An update on things....

First of all, I just want to thank all of you for your sweet words and prayers during this hectic time in my life. Daddy is doing pretty well, and has been moved to inpatient cardiac rehab (a HUGE answer to prayer) where he will have intensive therapy and get his sea-legs back so to speak. It will give my mom a chance to catch her breath a little, too. We know he's in good hands and we are praying that he makes a speedy recovery.


Please pray for my mom. Sometimes the care-giver needs more prayers than the receiver, and I want her to know that I think she is a "ROCK STAR" for handling things with such poise and grace. I feel so helpless here in Birmingham while she has so much I could be helping her with in Gadsden. I am torn between my crazy life here....school, ball, homework, dance, work, naps, preschool, church, etc..... and my family life there. I want to help her, but there is not much to do but pray.

Pray I will.




On the homefront.....Lucy is well and should be headed back to school tomorrow thank our Father in Heaven!!!. This "illness" has anything but slowed her down, and she needs to be in school. We've done about all the baking, reading, baby playing, dress up, changing clothes, coloring pictures, and so on and so on I can handle. I can't wait for a "regular" day.

But what is a regular day.

I sure would love to find out.

Then again.....

....maybe not!

1 kind words:

C H R I S T I said...

SO glad that everything is going better with your family! Have been, and will continue, to pray for you guys!