Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just 7 Little Words....

....reminded me that it's all worth it.


"You're the best nurse I've ever had!"

Awesome!

Such accolades deserve to be rewarded, doncha think?

Punched the clock, peeled out of the parking deck, stopped by my favorite little Greek restaurant to pick up the most yummy meal, ever! (lamb gyro, tomato/cucumber/feta/basil salad, pita and cucumber dip), hurried home, threw on my pjs, poured a glass of vino, and settled in to watch the results show of Dancing with the Stars.

Don't mind if I do!

4 kind words:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

After I delivered each of my kids, I wrote letters to the nurses who helped me through L&D to tell them how much I loved being with them and what a wonderful experience THEY helped make it be. I think nurses are angels in disguise!

Frenchell said...

I remember having my kids and the nurses were the kindest sweetest people! I seriously wanted to take them home with me.

Jann2U said...

I always thought from reading your blog that you would be an amazing nurse. Glad there are nurses like you out there!!