Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My heart is just....

....not in the blog world lately.


But I have a few posts up my sleeve. Promise. I have a lot to tell, but I just can't seem to formulate the words.

I am in the busy process of living and loving and feeling and dreaming and screaming and doing and cleaning and being and praying and laughing and crying and worshipping and talking and sleeping and playing and eating and disciplining and going and napping and living.

I hope you understand.

7 kind words:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

So glad your dad is doing better. I pray for his continued healing!

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

Amen, sister. I'm going to have to thief this post from you and post it very soon.

Please do off with you, and LIVE! I've been thinking about you.

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Thief away...it's the real stuff of life. Thanks for thinkin' of me :)

Janet said...

I totally understand. Right there with you. Sometimes you live and blog about it, sometimes you just need to live.
Still praying for your dad and your sweet mom.

mrs boo radley said...

Hope your dad continues to do well. I just love that picture of him holding Greer that you posted before.

xo

Kristin said...

Take a break and enjoy those sweet babies and life in general!

Praying for your family still and hoping your Dad continues to improve.

Say a quick prayer for us too...Josh went to the doctor today and has strep throat AND swine flu. Oh, boy!

Lindsay said...

We all understand. Completely.