Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have a new love in my life.... SHHH, don't tell Chris!

See, I've been a little busy, so I forgot to mention him! **Gasp** I can't believe I forgot to mention him. Meet my new man....


I must admit, it was love at first site! We are still in the honeymoon stage, but I just feel like it is a romance that just might last a lifetime. I can't get enough of him and he meets my every need.

Well, pretty much.

I know, I know....

....all my other boyfriends died slow, painful deaths. I am here to tell you, friends, this bond will NEVER be broken. I just love him way too much! More than all the others plus, I couldn't get insurance on him so I have to be extra careful with him!

Thing is, I know that he has some hidden talents that I have yet to discover....some charming traits I've yet to uncover. I'm looking forward to lots of quality time together in the weeks and months ahead. In fact, I'd love it if you'd help me bring out the very best in him! Any cool tricks you've discovered your boyfriend can do? What features aka Apps turn you on the most? I'd love to hear all about your man!

4 kind words:

Jann2U said...

Now that's a new love I wouldn't mind having! ha!

Prayers for your family!

The Stokley Family said...

I love my iPhone! You need Pandora, Facebook, People, Blogger, Twitter, The Weather Channel. I also have tons of kids games on my to.
Enjoy!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I just got Pandora today and I LOVE it! Thanks....

Bethany Edgeworth said...

Around Me, Flixster, Shutterfly, Kindle...all FREE! Welcome to the club :)