Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What's New

A lot, actually!  We are finally home....

It was a crazy month of travels, and we are all pretty happy to be back home.  Reality has hit, however, and the past couple of days have been crazy and a bit overwhelming for me.  I'll probably post more about it later.  Basically, unpacking and reorganizing makes me a crazy person who is a bit difficult to live with.  Thankfully, I have a patient husband and great kids who still love me (oh, and some sweet friends who hear me out with no judgement!).  I am praying for more patience and control.  Feel free to add me to your prayer list!
I got my MAC back today, and I am VERY happy about it.  Expect lots more posts in the coming weeks with some great pictures.  I have missed my computer so very much, and didn't realize how easy it has made my life.  K, I am making it sound like my fourth child or something....sorry!
Some funny, sweet, precious things have happened to us this month, and I am looking forward to sharing it all.  Thanks for coming by to see what's new!  Stay tuned!

0 kind words: