Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hallelujah!!!




I know that might be a strong statement reserved for praising our Lord, but sleeping through the night is a spiritual experience to me! Greer made it from 7:30 pm - 6:30 am.....a record for our just about to be 6 month old (tomorrow!). Yay Greer!

Now that I think about it, I always sleep better at the beach, too!

On the eve of her 6 month mark, here are a few pictures of what she is up to these days. Greer is getting to be such a big girl! She is eating more and more things, and loving almost everything she tries. Her favorites are bananas, canteloupe, sweet potatoes and zucchini (also a new favorite for Reeves and Lucy....why are we just now discovering it!). She has pretty much mastered sitting up (with only occasional topples forward or back), and had her first experience in a restaurant high chair at the Donut Hole. We even tried her in a swing at Baytowne Wharf, and she loved it! I love this stage! Come to think of it, I say that about every stage in the lives of my children. Just when you get used to one thing, they are off doing something new. And the best part is, they all do it just a little bit differently.

Reeves was a "military crawler". Imagine him as a solid little chunk of baby fat and drool doing the commando crawl like a little soldier in training. Can you picture it? Now Lucy, she crawled in the classic way. Hands and knees, thank you very much. I look forward to seeing what Greer will come up with. It would be like her to do the "butt scoot"!

0 kind words: