Friday, June 20, 2008

Who Are You?

So, ever since I added the map to the bottom of the blog, I've been facinated with every little red dot that appears. I know it's easy to click on a blog once and see what's there, but if you don't mind posting a comment, I'd love to see who's checking us out. I'll admit that I'm a bit of a blog stalker myself (there are several I visit almost daily), so it would be interesting to know who might be interested in our life. Thanks....I look forward to hearing from you!

7 kind words:

The Weathers Report said...

Hey Megan! I check your blog often and love seeing what all is going on in your life. Your kids are precious!! Let's get together soon! Happy Summer!

Pandamonium Mom said...

Hey Megan,
I check your blog too..and I admit I'm a bit of a blog addict myself. I LOVE that I can check your blog and not only see what your family is up to, but I can see in one glance if several other blogs I started checking have updated...saves me a few clicks if they haven't updated since I last checked! ha!

Huck said...

Love you guys. Miss you guys. Let's get together SOON!!!

Laura said...

me

Anonymous said...

I am a bit of a lurker...on your blog but just recently... and now I find that we know several of the same folks... Holly Dickson Jackson gave me your blog site because we both have three babies about the same age... so my enjoyment in finding others who might understand!!! DeEtte is Cole (my middle son's) preschool teacher -- who we love love love!!! And Byron Berry -- a close dear friend of ours... his sister and I are very close... thanks for sharing your heart... it is refreshing to read others with kids daily in and outs... you have a precious family...

Lissa said...

Hi -

I lurk on your blog, and found you doing a search on Port Wine Stains, as our daughter (who is just about a month older than Greer) has one over a large portion of her left arm. As a fellow PWS mom, **THANK YOU** for sharing your story. And I am thrilled to see Greer is responding so well to treatment!

stacey said...

Hey!! I too am a blogger and love reading up on the goings on in your life!! I'm so glad we have gotten reconnected!!