Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimmin at "Charcey's Pool"




Reeves and his buddy Cole (Edgeworth) are spending a week at Camp Sumatanga as Day Campers. They are having a blast, and we have many sweet and fun stories from the week. They have LOVED their first camp experience, and I am so amazed that I have a child old enough for Camp. Granted, it's not the overnight "real deal", but Day Camp has been a great introduction for them. Chris and I met at Camp, and we want our kids to experience it, too. It is one of our loves, and whether our not they decide it is a place they want to spend every Summer is up to them, but so far Reeves is hooked. He and Cole told me today that they want to be Counselors one day! I'm so proud :) Cole even told me that on the way up for the first day, Chris told him some Camp stories. He said, "Mr. Chris said he saw you for the first time here, and he thought you were pretty." How sweet is that....

After I picked them up yesterday, we went to spend the night with Charcey and Papa (they live pretty close). The kids ate their weight in Chick Fil A, and then we went for a swim at "Charcey's Pool" (aka, the Gadsden Country Club pool). They had a blast! Endless jumping off the diving board, and cool dude time!
They are the cutest!
The boys slept so well last night, and Cole thought the big bed (Charcey is the Queen of the Comfy Bed) was just for his birthday (Cole turned 7 today). It was too cute!
I love Summer, by the way!

0 kind words: