Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Parts and Baby Food






Greer turned 5 months last week, and we are starting to see her little personality more and more.   I must say, she is adorable (but I suppose I am biased!).  I can't believe how big she is now, and she is doing new things every day.  Her lips and her length are striking, and she has this wicked blond hair (which is kind of weird).  I thought for sure that I would have at least one kid with black curly hair like Chris, but it hasn't happened.  Maybe it means I need another one (not thinking that's going to happen....but, you never know)!  

Food is a new adventure for us.  I am "attempting" to make some of my own baby food this time, and it is proving to be quite fun (how boring has my life become....just kidding).  Today, we tried cantaloupe, and it was a HIT!  She loved it so much, she even let Lucy feed it to her!  I am even preparing other things....sweet potato, avacado, peaches...and I plan to do more.  It is something I never really did with the others, but I am enjoying doing it for Greer.  So, here she is...my food eating, big lipped, chubby legged baby.  I am in love....again! 

1 kind words:

Val said...

Hey! I randomly found your blog I think linked off of the Duffey's, and I'm SO glad I did. Your children are beautiful- and I can't believe how big they are! You look wonderful as well! I was glad to see pictures from your beach trip and see those gorgeous girls of Rachels- please tell her I said "hello". I think Corey told me that you live right up the Hwy from us...funny we've never run into each other. We would love to see you! Valerie