Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things going through my head....

In the "medical" world, they call it flight of ideas.  I just wanted to let all of you in on the things I am thinking about right now....

1.  I am SOOOO happy to be home!
2.  I can't believe how many dear friends and family I have who are in need of prayer right now (both concerns and celebrations)!  As I start my prayer time each day, I feel like the list just grows longer and longer.  Lynne, Sam, James, Lee and Meredith, Erin, Rachel, Mom, Dad, Greer, Chris, McKaylee and Jess, Bubba (my grandmother), Matthew, Donna & KK, Julie, Paula, Suzanne, Julia and Maria....many more I am sure I am not able to conjure up at the moment.  Then again, I think we are all in need of prayer all the time!  Thank you, God, for listening!
3.  I am thankful that my parents have a place at the beach where we can go and be together.  My kids are loving it as much as I always have.  Thank you, mom and dad.
4.  I love what Chris did to the yard while I was gone!  
5.  Lily is not well.  I just wish I knew what was best to do for her.  I know I need to have her put to sleep, but it is such a hard decision to make.  
6.  Summer ROCKS!  
7.  I love my kids so much, it almost hurts!  I know that sounds weird, but it's true.  I am IN LOVE with them.  
8.  I am looking forward to working on Friday and Saturday.  I love being home with my kids, but my job is wonderful.  I think nursing is a fabulous profession (no matter what my colleagues say).  I love what I do!
9.  I am excited about VBS.  At no time during the year do I feel closer to my church family.  It is going to be a great time of fun and fellowship.  
10.  I am relieved that I finally read and responded to all the emails that have been coming in over the past month or so.  
11.  I am starting a MAJOR diet tomorrow....my cousin Lee is getting married on July 19th and I need to fit into some to the cute dresses I already have!
12.  I need to go to bed!  Greer is still getting up several times at night (she is 5 months now, and I am soooo ready for her to sleep through the night).  I think most of it has to do with vacation, but who knows....please sleep Baby Greer!
13.  Can the "un-packing fairy" please come and visit me tonight?  I would really love to go to the pool tomorrow!

 
Ok, I'm done!  

0 kind words: