Friday, January 29, 2010

Loading....

This is too funny not to share (and it's one of those funny things I never want to forget)! It was one of those "must write it down" moments....you know what I'm talking about!

Reeves lost his third tooth a few weeks ago.....




....and we've been waiting to see the new tooth that will take it's place. This morning after he brushed his teeth, he came running into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom!," he screamed.

"What buddy?," I asked.

"LOOK," he exclaimed...and with a giggle in his voice he pointed to the new little tooth that was just breaking threw and proclaimed....

"It's LOADING!"

....get it? How clever! He's a kid after my own "techno-savvy" heart!

1 kind words:

Jasmine's Place said...

Hi Megan, I came across your blog while visiting the baby blog on Praise Baby's web-site. Your entry there is very good. God bless you richly. We got a Praise Baby DVD last year - 'God of Wonders' - and it is edifying and beautiful.

I have read some of your posts here and they are touching and nice. This post is funny - very funny! - and I also agree that your son is very intelligent - to connect a newly growing tooth with the word 'Loading'.

Thanks for sharing and God bless you!