Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's Top Five

1. Reeves had a mini meltdown over his hair this morning. I don't get how a kid with the most amazing hair EVER could possibly have such a meltdown. I also don't get that my boy cares this much about his appearance. Guess I don't know much about raising boys!



2. I found that a bowl of soup and a pile of animal bracelets can entertain a 2 year old for quite a while. Today was the best restaurant outing Greer has had in a while. I mean, she didn't even toss her yogurt all over anyone! What an awesome visit with precious friends!

3. My sweet Mama had a birthday today! I love her more than she will ever know. And I don't tell her that enough.



4. The Pied Piper is a freaky, messed up tale. Just so you know.



5. Did I mention that I love my baby girl, Greer? She lights up our life! It was a big day on the "bye, bye birthmark" front: We have our Duke appointment scheduled....WOOOHOOOO! We'll be heading up to NC for her next laser treatment in March. More details on that soon, promise! Here is our little Bama Fan in action!

1 kind words:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Greer is so adorable!! Will be praying for her upcoming Duke appt.!