Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sisters

I got an amazing email from one of my sisters tonight. I wasn't expecting it....just like I wasn't expecting to write this little blog post. It hit me from nowhere, like a perfect surprise. I cried and I swelled with joy....with awe and with thanksgiving. I wanted to call everyone I knew and tell them how blessed it is to be a sister. How blessed their girls are to have each other! How amazing it will be for my own little girls to one day exchange emails that make the other half of their heart cry tears of joy and blessedness. Is that a word? Blessedness....


It is a word in my world. I love you sweet Rach and sweet Bec. I love you for being there. It doesn't matter how many fights we had over shampoo or spoiled Christmas mornings or who was going to drive to school. It doesn't matter that we drove each other crazy with the way we chewed our cereal. We loved and we love and we will always be there to love a little more. No matter how far apart we are (...in miles that is).

Oh, how blessed I am to have my sisters. I love you so, so much!

0 kind words: