Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've got the.....

Joy. Joy. Joy. Joy....


.....down in my heart! Down in my heart to stay!

How long since you heard that little ditty? I know, I know....it reminds you of Vacation Bible School and weak lemonade and piggy tails and sitting on cool linoleum floors and screaming and whispering and Bud's Best butter cookies, too.

What? It doesn't remind you of those things?

Oh....

...those must be my memories!

See, I'm finding my joy. my bliss. my peace.

moment by moment by moment by moment.

We finished an awesome series at church on Sunday....I think that's what tipped it off. I am embracing the good. the joy. the wonderfulness that is my life.

The wonderfulness that is my children. and my husband. and my family. and of course....

....my Jesus.

Yay!



P.S. The gawgeous curly-headed baby in my last post is my precious niece Olivia.....in case you were wondering.


0 kind words: