Friday, October 30, 2009

Check Out My New Buttons!

My blog designer friend, Danielle, made me these cool little buttons!





Check them out and let me know what you think (all you have to do is click 'em and you'll see)! I will add blogs and buttons as I find new favorites, and of course, keep you up to date on Greer's birthmark journey. When you click on the "Bye, Birthmark" button, you'll find all sorts of info and links pertaining to Greer's story and vascular birthmarks in general. There's even a "birthmark buddies" blog link list!


Oh, and speaking of Danielle, check out the awesome holiday template giveaway she's having on her design site (along with a few other fun giveaways). I can't wait to have a holiday look on my very own blog....it'll be even sweeter if I can win one! She is so amazingly talented, and her spirit is as sweet as can be!
Thanks for all you have done for me, Danielle....I can't WAIT to meet you soon!

1 kind words:

C H R I S T I said...

LOVE the new buttons! They are fabulous! Hope ya'll have a good Halloween!