Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What an amazing 8 years it has been....


Today, Chris and I celebrate our 8th anniversary.  That is so amazing to me!  Earlier this evening, after a yummy dinner together, we all sat down to watch the wedding video.  Surprisingly, we had never watched it with the kids.  They watched it in amazement.  Lucy just wanted to see us dance, and Reeves kept asking if we actually "kissed".  He said, "I'm gonna go to school and tell my friends that you guys KISSED.  Please don't tell me you actually KISSED?!"....so hilarious.  Man did we look young....it is crazy how 3 kiddos will age you!  We are more in love today than we were then, and we feel profoundly blessed to be sharing such an unbelieveable life together.  We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come! For all of our friends who are married, and those who will be married.....we pray that your life together is as wonderful as ours has been! 

1 kind words:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!! I wanted to tell you on the phone earlier, but I was still working when you called back and couldn't answer. Hope y'all had a great day :).