Monday, March 3, 2008

Reflections on the past 36 hours


If you are a part of our church family, you know that the past couple of days have been extremely emotional, challenging, and unbelievable. Chris and I both have been in prayer about the things that are happening, and a good friend encouraged us to read this verse. So today, I pray that you consider these words in prayer...

28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28
May God Bless this Body of Christ, and help us all to heal.....

1 kind words:

Fehler Family Memoirs said...

This is so cool! I love the pictures of Reeves riding his bike and tying his shoes. Tell him how proud I am of him. I have first graders who still don't know how to tie his shoes. I love you and your family so much. I am blessed to have you in our lives.