Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another snowy morning in Alabama....



So, I must admit that these pictures are from the last snow we had (back in January), but do you really think I would get up and out to take a picture of it at 6 in the morning?  I'm not that crazy!  For what it's worth, we got about the same amount today.

I know that some of you hate it, but  I love snow.  I love to watch it fall, but because night time is usually the only time it gets cold enough here for it to snow here in the south, we usually don't get to see it fall.  I am blessed (I don't always think of it as a blessing) that I was up almost every 2 hours in the night with Greer and I got to see it fall.  I couldn't wait for Reeves and Lucy to wake up and see it.  It took a great deal of restraint not to wake them to let them see it fall.....but, again, I'm not that crazy!  I can't wait to see their faces in a little while......hopefully they will sleep in!  Have fun today! 

0 kind words: