Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sips N Strokes


I have to share with you one of my new obsessions.....a little thing called Sips N Strokes.  If you haven't tried it, it is an absolute must.  I've been 2 times now, and just signed up for my 3rd.  This picture was taken on my birthday in February when all my girls took me out to celebrate (Greer was only 3 weeks old, so I still look a little "puffy" in the picture, lol!).  It was an absolute BLAST!   So this is what you do...you go in with friends (or by yourself, I guess, but with friends is much more fun) and as a group you all paint the same picture.  Of course they all come out uniquely different, but that is the fun part.  They let you bring in wine and food and it is just so much fun I can't even explain it.  So, if you ever want to try it, I beg you....call me!  I'm always up for it.  I've added the link to their website over on the right side of this page....check it out and pick out a night for us to go!

3 kind words:

Erin said...

I definitely want to go next time I am in town :).

The Weathers Report said...

I have been wanting to do this!

Amy said...

Oh Sam and I want to go so bad. I just saw Lauren wants to go to. We need to plan a trip.