Thursday, December 17, 2009

Purpose....

Just in case you hadn't noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. I can explain it in one or ten thousand ways. It is what it is. A dry season? A season of reflection? A step back? No good reason at all???


Whatever the case, that's the reality of it. I have a million things to share, but struggle with what will inspire, entertain, inform, or simply bore you out of your mind. I've prayed about my intentions, examined my actions, reflected on my beliefs. I've committed to the relationships that matter the most. Given my all to this thing called life. This life that God has given me. Somehow, the blog has taken a back seat. G0 figure!

But I'm ready to find the balance again....to share what I feel I need to share. I feel a responsibility to chronicle this thing called life. My one chance to get it right. I want to look back and see what I was doing on a cold day in the middle of winter. What we ate for dinner on a warm summer night back in 2011. When my baby lost her first tooth or when my oldest had his first date. I want this to be the place where I measure the moments. Where I share the minutia. The chance to share something that might possibly help someone....that might possibly change a life (more on that later...)

So, I'm back. Are you ready?

3 kind words:

lenwa said...

i am ready.

i'm envious of how often and how detailed your posts are...

i really wish i had done a better job journaling when i was in australia...i would LOVE to go back and read them all now.

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Ready! Welcome back!

Lindsay said...

I'm certainly ready girl! And don't worry - people don't have to read if they think you're boring...which you're NOT, but I'm just sayin'. :-) I sometimes/often feel the same way about what I write on the ol' blog, but then I remember why I started it in the first place, for MY family. So go ahead, tell us what you had for dinner or that you cut your fingernails - we like you just the way you are. :-)

See you in the New Year! Have a wonderful week.