Friday, December 4, 2009

Clever Stocking Stuffers


Santa has promised me that he'll be a bit more creative this year when it comes to stuffing my kid's stockings. In the past, he's gone with the cheap, last minute leftovers mixed in with the standard chocolate and peppermint sticks. You know what I'm talking about, right? The kind of stuff that you find at the check-out counter at Target or Walmart? Yeah....I told Santa that he better plan ahead this year! I have begged him to find some things that they would really enjoy (and maybe a couple of things that they could really use). Here is what he's come up with so far.....



Bookmarks that have a built-in timer.


Candy wrapper headbands like these....Santa actually
found some made from Smarties and M&M wrappers (Lucy's Favs!)


Cool little robotic bugs for Reeves....these things
are addictive to play with.


Now, my question for you....

....got any more clever/useful/fun ideas? I, ahem, Santa would LOVE to know!

3 kind words:

C H R I S T I said...

too cute! where did Santa find the bookmarks with timer and the headbands?

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

The bookmark is from Barnes and Noble, the headbands are sold at a local Boutique (bet you could find them on Etsy, and the bugs are from Radio Shack! Meant to put that in the post....sorry!

Dana Dodd said...

I will be going to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow for the bookmark!! :) That is a great idea! At target (in the check out line :) ) my kids always play with the voice recorders - so I got each of them one - that is the best thing they have for their stocking so far :)