Monday, April 28, 2008

What a difference a day makes!




So, I am just amazed by this.  Greer's birthmark was still looking really red yesterday (see the middle picture)  following her last treatment just shy of 2 weeks ago.  I took some pictures yesterday and again today (first and bottom pictures), and the difference is AMAZING.  You just have to see them together to even believe it.  Now that all the redness is gone, I can really see some fading.  YAY!  

Oh, and last night Reeves, Lucy, and I decided that Greer's birthmark is shaped just like a butterfly (as if you are looking at it from the side).  See if you see that too!  

1 kind words:

Pandamonium Mom said...

Hey Megan, thanks for sending the link to this blog. I'd never seen it. I'm impressed..particularly with your little slide show thing on the side. I wish I could figure that one out!

Anyway, The recent pictures of Greer are amazing. She's a beautiful little girl (with a beautiful big sister and a handsome big brother too!)