Tuesday, February 23, 2010

At least I'm still updating my FB status


Megan Rutland Mileski Reeves asked our babysitter, "Hannah, are you on BookFace?" It made me laugh!

February 17 at 9:51pm

Megan Rutland Mileski I can't believe that tomorrow is my last day to work in good ole Jefferson Towers! It's been an amazing 13 years....

February 18 at 10:33pm ·

Megan Rutland Mileski Back from my cave in the basement bedroom. Thanks to my work peeps and my precious husband for taking over so I could recover from some kind of HORRIBLE virus. All better today!

Sat at 7:49am ·

Megan Rutland Mileski Tomorrow's the big day! WooHoo!!!

Sat at 8:43pm · ·

Megan Rutland Mileski Reeves just asked, "Hey Mom, do they have Snowball Fights at the Olympics? You know, like for a medal?" Me, "No, baby, they don't." Reeves, "Well.....they really should!"

Sun at 8:00pm ·

Megan Rutland Mileski Overtime shifts in the new hospital, book reports, talent shows, children faking illnesses, dogs who love mud, recovering from a virus, mounds of laundry, late night Olympic viewing...I'm a bit overwhelmed by this week!

13 minutes ago ·

...and I took this really cute picture of Reeves on my iPhone!

3 kind words:

Hannah Nicole said...

Aw, cute pic! hehehe..."are you on fb?"...^^

Amy said...

Ditto about getting to "know" you. I'm fascinated by the information on your blog about pws. I had no idea of the consequences it could cause. And that tutorial was just so fantastic!

mrs boo radley said...

Boo Radley is wearing that very same shirt right this second!