Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things I loved....

....about today.


1. It rained.

2. I got to stay home all day long! I love rain, but I love it even more when I get to stay home and enjoy it!

3. Greer slept till 11:00! Do you know how much stuff I was able to get done this morning while she slept? It is beyond belief....seriously!

4. I worshipped! I blasted my iPod and sang at the top of my lungs. God is sooooo amazingly, incredibly good! Nothing like praising Jesus while you fold your husbands underwear....Ha!

5. I laughed out loud when I couldn't get my front door to open for the Fed-Ex guy....it was really funny. Maybe you had to be there....

6. I got an unexpected call from a stranger dear friend! We chatted about life and fears and adventures and marriage and love and relationships and kiddos and the weather and the South and football and family. What a joyful surprise!

7. I fed my kids ice cream and cotton candy on the way to the dentist. What's wrong with me?

8. My kids didn't have any cavities!

9. Greer said Purple!

10. I figured out Apple TV.

11. I made a perfect pitcher of sweet tea. Ahhhhh!

0 kind words: