Thursday, April 8, 2010

I do have 2 other children....



....and this post is gonna be about Reeves.

This blog has been a bit "Greer" heavy lately. Port Wine Stain treatment, first trip to Disney World, all around baby-ness! Yeah, she has gotten the bulk of the focus here on the blog, but in our REAL life (yes, I do have a rather busy, crazy, amazingly full life outside of this here blog), the big kids have also been capturing a lot of my attention! Thought I might take a minute to fill you in on a few of the best moments!

For at least the next several posts, Greer will NOT be the star. :)

This one will be about Reeves. My biggest baby. My only boy. My lover boy....(sorry, Charcey, he's YOUR lover boy, too!)

Reeves lost his first "top" tooth today.....


....and it was a big. STINKIN'. deal!

Reeves has been DYING to lose a tooth at school, and today it happened. His teacher sent me an email around 9:30 letting me know that our school registrar (Mrs. Sally) had tugged it loose. He was quite proud to wear it around his neck for the rest of the day! Thanks Mrs. Sally!

So now my big kid is sporting a totally big-kid look, and I am sad. And happy. All at the same time. I love this stuff.

1 kind words:

Anna said...

whoohoo! congrats Reeves! such cute pictures!